Q U A R A N T I N E D.

by - June 09, 2020

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone,


Harini 9 Jun 2020,17 Syawal,  last day untuk PKP. Tak sangka dah 3 bulan kena quarantine. Finally, kes covid19 dah berkurang setiap hari. I'm so happy that we survived from this virus. Tapi sekarang kita semua kena adapt new normal.

Everywhere we go, kena follow SOP; pakai mask, stay 1 meter away from each other, no physical contact,  no gathering, no reunions, no wedding ceremony will be held. Benda yang kita selalu buat dulu, dah tak boleh buat. Kinda sad. But that is the best we can do for all of us to keep safe.

Sekolah pun dah nak start bukak, same goes to uni. But me, still can't find the perfect job that suits me. I feel bit stressed when ppl keep asking me what job did I do. I felt so jealous seeing my friends doing good with their job life and their salary. I want that kinda life too. But maybe its not my time yet to get all of that kinda life. All I do is keep praying.

But nvm. I'm all good with my life right now. It just I want to get a nice job. I wanted to share my salary with my family. My goals is to make sure that my dad won't have to do his works. I want him to rest at home.

Sweet kan? Hehe. I'm sure semua orang nk macam tu. Nak kurangkan beban family. Kan.

Ok la itu je luahan untuk bulan ni. See you guys later.

xoxo,
Hazi.

You May Also Like

0 comments