2019 FAMILY HOLIDAY

by - January 03, 2020

Assalamualaikum,

As I promised earlier,
here's some pictures from our holiday at Penang 💖




/ 16 Dec 2019 / On our way to Genting Highlands /




/ Playing Snow World at Genting Highlands Indoor Games /




/ Somewhere around the hotel lobby area I guess /






/ 18 Dec 2019 / Our homestay for 3D2N at Batu Ferringhi /





/ 19 Dec 2019 / Restoran Nasi Kandar Hameediyah /






/ Inside the museum /




/ Ais Tingkap /





/ 20 Dec 2019 / Our second time on this ferry / On our back home to KL /




Disclaimer: I didn't take too much photo when I was in Penang bcs I was too busy enjoyed the nature there 😝 💛




Thanks to my dad for treating all of us for this holiday from Genting to Penang! L.O.L (lots of love) 💕

I hope that we can gather together like this for our next holiday in the future 💟


Bye for now.


Yours truly,
Hazi

You May Also Like

0 comments